- Neither anonymous nor pseudonymous posts will be accepted.
- There will be no exceptions to Rule # 1.
- All comments are subject to approval at the discretion of the moderators.
- Comments that are rude, crude or slanderous will be rejected.
- All articles submitted for publishing are subject to approval and/or editing, at the discretion of the moderators.
- Opinions expressed are those of the authors alone, and do not necessarily represent the views of their congregations or calling bodies, nor of the moderators or signatories on this blog.
The blog engine this site uses is Blogger. Unfortunately, the markup permitted by Blogger in blog comments is extremely limited. The following tags are allowed, sans HTML attributes and CSS embelishments:
- Hyperlink: <a href="url">Link Name</a>
Italics: <i>Italicized text</i>
Emphasis: <em>Emphasized text</em>
Bold: <b>Bolded text</b>
Strong: <strong>Strong text</strong>